Sunday, July 31, 2016
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Friday, July 29, 2016
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Monday, July 25, 2016
Sunday, July 24, 2016
This is a fast and fun game for kids. For each word on the list, say or write down the first word or phrase that comes to mind. Just have fun...there are no right or wrong answers!
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Friday, July 22, 2016
Read Bloom by Doreen Cronin, a charming book about a magical fairy who helps save a crumbling kingdom, then answer the questions below and discuss them with your parents, friends or teachers.
1. Why do you suppose the glass kingdom started to crumble?
2. Do you think Genevieve was ordinary? Why or why not?
3. Bloom had no obligation to help save the kingdom. Why do you suppose she did it?
4. Why did Bloom and Genevieve build a house in the middle of the forest?
5. How do you think Genevieve was treated when she rebuilt the kingdom?